By accessing, using or participating in these sites you signify you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by and comply with them. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please promptly exit all such sites.
GiveMeJust10 has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this web site was correct at the time the relevant page was created, modified and published.
- GiveMeJust10 gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material;
- GiveMeJust10 reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate to ensure our service is always premium.
GiveMeJust10 makes no representations or warranties in relation to this internet site, including without limitation:
- as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this internet site; or
- that this internet site will be continuously available or free from any delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunction in hardware or software; or
- GiveMeJust10 reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate
- GiveMeJust10 is not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including but not limited to, by the negligence of the GiveMeJust10) incurred in connection with this internet site, including but not limited to, as a result of reliance placed upon the information on this internet site.
- If you provide GiveMeJust10 with information (such as addresses or membership numbers) when using this site you warrant that you are entitled to provide this information for the legitimate purpose of changing your own details.
GiveMeJust10 Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries, including tochangemyname.com.au (“GiveMeJust10”) provides this website, information and the templates ‘as is’ without any representations or warranties, express or implied. GiveMeJust10 makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website, information or the templates.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal matter you should consult an appropriately qualified professional.
GiveMeJust10 does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
GiveMeJust10 will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to this website or its templates for
- any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss;
- any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts
- loss of business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data,
- and you release and indemnify GiveMeJust10 from any liability in this regard.
Nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit our liability in respect of any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, our liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
GiveMeJust10 does not offer any refunds, as each package will receive all forms by email, regardless of the amount of companies selected. If you feel you need to request a refund, then please contact us via our contact page, and the management team will assess each case, and advise by email.
To request a refund, please either reply to an email you have received from GiveMeJust10, or email us through the contact us page. Our refund policy is as follows:
- Refund must be requested within 30 calendar days of purchase.
- You must provide us with the email address you used upon registration so that we can locate your order.
- You must provide a reason for wanting a refund so that we can improve our products and service for other customers.
- Refunds will only be returned into the account by which you paid (ie: Purchases from Credit Card will only be refunded to that same Credit Card account).
ChangeYourName.com.au uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by ChangeYourName.com.au or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by ChangeYourName.com.au.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via Australia Post within 10 working days. If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your forms via email within 24hours. If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com