GiveMeJust10 Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries, including tochangemyname.com (“GiveMeJust10”) are committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal information. We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and any relevant state legislation, as well as other applicable laws and codes affecting your personal information.
GiveMeJust10 must collect personal information from you as part of our service to change your name. We only collect information that we need and do not distribute this information to any third parties. The only information we do provide to other parties is the companies you have selected as part of our service.
GiveMeJust10 only collects such information as is necessary to conduct business with you. You will always know what information is being collected, as you will provide the information as part of subscribing to our service. We will only collect information by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way.
GiveMeJust10 Pty Ltd will only use the personal information that you have supplied in order to:
- identify you as a client;
- provide our service to you;
- provide you with information you need as part of our service to you;
- operate our business as it pertains to you;
- keep you informed about GiveMeJust10’s services;
- fulfil any transactional and legal requirements;
By giving us your information, you consent to these uses.
We have implemented procedures to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your information. We continually review these arrangements to ensure we are doing all that is reasonably and technically feasible at the time to protect your information, although because of the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that our website is totally protected from hackers or misuse. If at any time you feel it has been breached, then please let us know as soon as possible.
The information displayed within this site:
- is general information provided to market GiveMeJust10’s products and services;
- is only designed and intended to act as a useful consumer guide;
- is not professional advice;
- is not legal advise;
- may not be current or complete;
- is subject to change without notice;
We hold your information live in our secure database, accessible only by yourself and GiveMeJust10’s authorized administration, for a period of up to 90 days, or three months, from joining our service. We hold this information so as to provide ongoing service after the transaction has been completed. After this period we securely delete all your personal information, other than:
- information to identify you as a client of GiveMeJust10;
- information so as we can contact you with offers and information for GiveMeJust10 and subsidiaries services;
- information to identify your transactional history and other history for lawful reporting
If you have any questions or you believe that GiveMeJust10 has not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please contact us via the contact us page. GiveMeJust10 takes privacy seriously and we will do all we reasonably can to rectify any concerns and take any necessary action.